Richard's 23rd Birthday!

The same day i broke my collarbone, i went for Richard's birthday celebration at Wongkok's.....He belanjaed all of us, soooo generous oh him, THANKS RICHARD!!! nothing much to talk about except for picture which i'm gonna show afterwards and a certain 'news' that I do not know all this while!!!


haha...naughty me....















UPDATES :
Its the fifth day since my accident, felt a lil better at the shoulder but still unable to lift my left arm on its own. Bathing and sleeping is really a pain in the butt, bathing with 1 hand + restrictions due to the splint + cannot wet the splint....ughhh~. During lab sessions, cant do much, all I did was simple labelling and watching my lab members do all the work =(. Keep me in ur prayers...and million thanks to all of u who fetched me to uni and back...Ann, Col lin, Sin May.

4 Responses Subscribe to comments

  1. gravatar
    tezuka

    Walao..you went after your shoulder fractured or before??? O.o

    January 17, 2008 at 2:06 PM

  2. gravatar
    Jon

    after...coz i promised my fren...also because dun feel like staying at home and cry staring at my arm n bike hahaha

    January 17, 2008 at 5:24 PM

  3. gravatar
    Deniece

    ok fine... confession time.. so urs is worse.. how would i noe??? not like i've broke a clavicle b4!!!

    January 17, 2008 at 6:51 PM

  4. gravatar
    Jon

    so....u wanna know hows it like?ngek ngek

    January 17, 2008 at 8:47 PM