Random pictures... PART 1!!!!

Her nose sure is itchy~










Temptation in langkawi










Need I say more?










Rajinnya, mopping floor










My favourite pan mee...ok i taupaued this actually and it actually look better than this, its just my photography skill sucks with a cameraphone.










woot!!











Tidur in class ah~












Curi-curi pergi CC











mati katak (for u bubu)











WARGHHHH!!!!!

2 Responses Subscribe to comments

  1. gravatar
    Deniece

    faffy there r jus 3 comments for me to say....

    1. Not bubu!!!
    2. i dun want tat froggy!!!
    3. i hate u!!!!

    January 26, 2008 at 9:25 PM

  2. gravatar
    Jon

    i got 3 reply for u:
    1. You are and will continue to be bubu in the hearts of the ppl in cefc

    2. Of course u cant have it, its long gone, i'm getting a new one for u

    3. I'm gonna poke ur wound

    January 27, 2008 at 11:20 PM