McD Prosperity Burger. I’m lovin’ it. Am I?

When you’re all alone at home and lazy to cook….who do you call? Mc…Donalds!!

Usually I’ll either cook myself or order some nice cheap fried rice when i’m eating alone but I make exception this time cause I found this and also because I’m lazy to cook

The reason I don’t really eat McD is because they are fattening i’m bored of their burgers already except quarter pounder. Dayuuummmm.. I can never get enough of beef LOL. While looking at pics and articles on McD I found interesting stuff bout McD and fast food chains as a whole. When I have time, I’d probably do some simple research on Mc D and dedicate an entire post on it kekeke.

Well those of you who saw  my facebook status and tweet, I ordered Prosperity Burger since the last time I’ve eaten one was about 2 years + ago. Hmmm I don’t think I’ll eat it again. I find that the pepper was really too strong for me. Not that I can’t stand the spiciness, it feels as though the pepper blocked out the other flavours.

To illustrate my point I decided to perform an original scientific experiment with a whole thesis to convey my results and findings.

on nom nom nom nom

 

Somebody call 911! Shawty fire burning on the dance floor! Whoa~~!!

The promised 1 line thesis of the experiment:

Para pa pa pa~ I’m not lovin’ it.

3 Responses Subscribe to comments

  1. gravatar
    Deniece

    swtness... shouldnt u be working on ur other thesis instead~~ tsk tsk tsk tsk... xp

    November 29, 2009 at 11:05 PM

  2. gravatar
    Camilia

    haha..para pa pa pa~ I'm not lovin it xD

    November 30, 2009 at 2:45 PM

  3. gravatar
    Jon

    @dniz I am......thats y gila d

    @camilia u like mcd?

    November 30, 2009 at 10:53 PM