Dragon Age: Origins

Finally I’ve picked up my pre-ordered Dragon Age: Origins. This is the first time I pre-ordered something and it does build up lots of anticipation towards the release date. I took standard edition as I thought the collector’s edition extra stuff doesn’t worth the extra moolah. This is what I got:

Poster:

T-shirt:

Well I gotta say the T-shirt was abit of a disappointment.  I took the M size and I realize the T-shirt was slightly wider than usual measurements. I can only think of 2 possibilities:

1) make the owner looks slightly bulkier as though the tee is an armor

2) majority of geeks that are crazy about fantasy boardgames, cardgames, novels, paper and pen RPG, RPGs, MMORPGs are horizontally blessed.

In-game items:I believe EA and Bioware did a great job in rewarding customers and fans that support originals as they included these for every new copy of DA:O

Blood Dragon Armor:

This is the most exciting free in-game item as it can be used for Bioware’s upcoming sci-fi shooter RPG Mass Effect 2 (I think the world just shook due to synchronized-hooray-jump with the mention of Mass Effect 2 oppss again felt that?). The blood dragon armor certainly looks super yeng kao kao in ME 2 but it looks abit …… how to say…dumb in DA:O.

Main menu

Screenshot

Twilight: New Moon

I’d recommend this to any RPG lovers especially those who loved western RPGs such as Neverwinter Nights, Baldur’s Gates etc. Well so long for now, I’ve got a world to save !!

2 Responses Subscribe to comments

  1. gravatar
    audrey

    yerr~ new moon! it's everywhere! Even Ryan Seacrest is twitting abt it...but then again, it's Ryan Seacrest!
    Oooh...we should go cosplay lah! U can go as mutant werewolf!

    November 18, 2009 at 12:18 AM

  2. gravatar
    Jon

    i'm not that interested in twilight. The first movie dissapoint me lol.

    November 18, 2009 at 1:33 PM