Procrastination



The truth is I've always always forgotten about the meaning of the word PROCRASTINATION. It always sounded like whining but on a more serious level to me. Well, in short and simple words, procrastination is delaying a task or my preferred definition would be pleasure first, suffering later.

I guess I could be one of the greatest procrastinator around hehe so from now on ...........I'm gonna say TAK NAK to PROCRASTINATION!!

  • When I need to pray, I'll GO ON MY KNEES!!
  • When I wanna study and/or need to study, I'll Study!!
  • When I need to perform a task, I'll Do It!!
  • When I need to wake up yesssss....wakeeE up, I'll Wake Up!!
  • When I need to do my running, I'll Run!!
  • When I need to cycle, I'll Cycle!!
  • When I need to poo poo, I'll POO POO!!
  • When I need to rearrange my stuff, I'll Rearrange!!
  • When I need to smack u all, I'll SMACK!!!

2 Responses Subscribe to comments

  1. gravatar
    Lai Tee @ Grace

    hey,
    make sure you do what you said here ya!
    but don't smack me la!

    July 12, 2008 at 5:12 PM

  2. gravatar
    Jon

    haha trying..it takes months to change habit.

    July 13, 2008 at 9:12 PM