Happy Birthday to MEEEE!!

16 June 1987.....Jonathan(not in IC) Kuek Weng Keong was born into this world. A neonate (scientific term for newborn, sengaja use this term since my final year project involve neonates) that is fairly heavy according to my mum at 7 'pong'( chinese fot lbs). Few hours earlier, my evil twin Vivian king kong came into this world too, in the same hospital hahahaha.

Million thanks to Vivian and family for including me in her birthday celebration. Thanks to all you peeps out there that has 1 way or another remembered my bday/gave me presents/friendster comments/sms/calls and etc. Appreciate it...

However....

The One i really need to thank the most ........is God Himself. Never would i find the reason for me to live on earth, never would I experience such love that is beyond comprehension, never would I realized my self-worth and identity, never would I be able to stand up after every fall, never would I be able to forgive myself and others over weaknesses and stupid mistakes if it is not for Him.

I wanna thank You for every single thing that happened in my life, it truly is a wonderful experience and painful too. As a child and You the Father, I've been bad, ignoring you, disobeying you at times, I am sorry and help me to never forget that this life of mine is Yours and Yours alone.

Never would my life be the same again, in every victories and defeats in my life, You were there with me, in my strengths and my weaknesses you were there. Hereby, I publicly declare that I belong to You and will live in full potential of what You want me to be.