The first post Ha!! finally...

A new year.....a new blog....right timing hor??

My first blog was closed down within 2 weeks because i was scratching my head thinking of what to post and end up, theres NEVER a 2nd post and ....i decided thats it...i closed it down. I definitely hope this time around, this blog wont end due to silly reasons like the one before so....pls do leave ur comments or at least PRETEND you frequent my blog as an encouragement for me to keep blogging lol....

Well, like someone always said, everything that we do need to have purpose right?? so...whats the purpose of this blog? Of course, to record certain events, thoughts and even testimonies of myself but ain't that too little??I decided to include fascinating/life-changing/heart-melting/eye-opening/heart-pounding/bubu-smashing/dong dong-smacking/inspiring stories and testimonies from people that are around me......

3 Responses Subscribe to comments

  1. gravatar
    ZB

    congrats! :)

    January 11, 2008 at 10:17 AM

  2. gravatar
    Jon

    thank you thank you....hahaha

    January 11, 2008 at 2:50 PM

  3. gravatar
    JoYe

    Mr faffy keuk, correct me if i am 2perasan, but when u mention dong dong smacking, does it happen 2mean mE? and what in the world is the word dong dong doing beside my name?!?!?! u never kena from me b4 izzit?? HUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What till I c u again! U gonna regret u ever being born!!!!!!!!


    *uu~~ is dat esther from pess??

    January 11, 2008 at 11:54 PM