My Valentine’s Day

Back in 2001-2002, I first saw Anne Hathaway on Princess Diaries and boy does she look fuzzy. Even my leg hair kalah to her hair.

 

But behold, the ultimate transformation of her commoner look to a royal glittering princess was 1 of the greatest transformation on television (ok, i was exaggerating) even better than frogs turning into princes (exaggerating 1 level higher), japanese lala guys turning into Ultraman (now i’m just doing it for the lulz) and of course way better than Taylor Laudner turning into a wolf (now I just wanna annoy Twilight fans).

  okay this looks dumb

This is slightly better

If Anne Hathaway is my date for Valentines Day, I would bring her to Sunway Pyramid to try archery. Reasons:

  1. I once was in archery club during my early high school days
  2. I got a medal for my school’s close archery competition. Owkay fine, its for lower secondary category. Oklaaaa  fine….its a medal for fourth place.
  3. I can cough* cough* teach her how to shoot an arrow. Isn’t that what we guys do? ahem ahem

Our night date would then be a completely out of the ordinary date for her. It’ll be her fetching me on her scooter going up and down Lookout Point. I need to show her that she’s no longer a princess and she gotta show some effort on a date too, plus it should be fun doing things out of the ordinary, since she would have got bored of fine dining and all those classy celebrity sort of stuff. I’ll be like Aladdin taking Princess Jasmine out on a carpet. Only difference is, she’s the driver and its a magic scooter.

The upcoming movie Valentines Day features a long list of your favourite stars in a mash up romantic comedy film this February.

 

So who wanna be my valentine this Valentines Day? or who wanna be my pretend-valentine to watch this with me?

2 Responses Subscribe to comments

  1. gravatar
    Andr3a

    bring me Grandpa!!! i'll be back in KL to celebrate Valentine's Day with you;-) but i don't have scooter and plus i'm not familiar with KL roads ard so you gotta drive la... haha

    January 19, 2010 at 9:41 AM

  2. gravatar
    Jon

    sorry aunty, i don't date ppl that are way older than me

    February 8, 2010 at 12:27 AM