Otakus love to donate blood.......with T&C applied




Otakus....

Akihabara....

Tokyo....

Japan....

Pebby...


The word geek couldn't be avoided when the 4 names above are mentioned. For those uninitiated, Akihabara is an area in Tokyo famous for electronics and otaku stuffs. You'll be seeing toys, gashapons (figurines), comics, animes and etc.

I couldn't understand how blood donation centers in Akihabara are registering increase in number of donors while other centers' are getting lesser donors. Just when I'm about to throw away my pessimistic self and acknowledge that even otakus are kind hearted and would wanna contribute to society (I have yet to donate....yet) then I found out why throngs of otakus are dashing to donate their blood.


Akihabara centers offer large library of mangas (comics) and various services including girls dressed up as
meido (thats maid in japanese pronounciation, similar to 'cyclist' as u read my blog address) and gave free services like massages and all. NO WONDER they would wanna donate!!!!!!



TING TING! my pessimistic side won again......

Anyway, since there's no hanky panky stuff and people's lives are saved. I got nothing to complain. At least thats much better than donating blood in Malaysia. If ever theres lenglui taking my blood, I would have been the top blood donator in the country hehe.

If I ever have the chance to go Japan, I would definitely visit Akihabara and witness with my own eyes how ganas is the 'otakuness' culture and ahem ahem some
meido....


.....okay forget bout
meido.

Source The Star.