Pre CNY

Went out with the budak budaks, since they cant live without me the big bro hahahaha.
TimeSquare was the destination and I arrived there TWICE.
Thanks for waiting!
Had an awful shabu shabu dinner, all credits goes to Joye.

Let me introduce a lengcai.....ohhh no~ not lengcai d. Theres an eyesore in the pic =) Haahahaha in ur face Bubu



Ohhhhhh U G L Y !!


I could hardly smile, darn tired.

We head to bowl after that. Its been awhile since i last bowled. Then there were some long 'hiccups' due to some acts of vandalism by a few individuals ahem ahem* caused us much embarrassment when the staffs came over. However the staffs were nice enough to solve the problem for us. For more details and more pictures, head on to Joye's blog.


I cleaned my room. Yes you heard me right.
Yeap I know its gonna get messy back again shortly but at least
it made me feel good for 1 day.

Haha looks like some musician room eh~
chucked most of the stuffs on the floor to somewhere else.



Yeap chucked it here hehehe



I always complained that I have insufficient clothes, but in truth I have lots, just that its already buruk or not my size.



My table is slightly less messier now.



Random note: Theres a new addition to my sexy butt lycra collection. My cycling shorts has a new partner in the form of a new Arena tights hahaha cant wait to go swim now.



I have to endure yet another goodbye. This time it is my girlfriend of 2 years =(. She's been there for me all the time, always make sure I have a good time with her each time I turn to her. She's darn fun and super hot at the same time but rarely loses her temper on me. 2 months ago, I heard the cries that indicate that she's not well and she can no longer let me have fun with her. I think I need to get her checked up to see if she could be healed. If not, its another farewell in a duration of 3 weeks. I Love you........







My Nvidia 8800 GTS



Lastly, I found a small poster that comes with Discovery channel mag. Stick this to the wall, I'm considering putting lotsa lotsa posters in my room, give me suggestions yeah~.

You might see me sailing around the world in the future.....maybe........