My Game Heroes 1

Isaac Clarke

He's the protagonist in the new survival horror game Dead Space by EA.
Sypnopsis of the story :
Isaac and a team of people were sent to a planet cracker ship which lost all means of communication right after sending out a distress signal. They were to find out what happened and end up wondering whats gonna happen to them LOL.

In short, the ship has been infested with an alien species that takes over dead bodies. Isaac, an engineer now has been separated from his team and now has to find way to restore the ship to look for possibility to escape while fighting for his own survival against the horribly mutated necromorphs that were once human bodies.

Well, I like him cause theres another reason why he came to this ship, he received a message from his ex gf who is working on the ship. I guess I admire his courage to survive and battle the odds in the ship because he still believe his exlover is still alive somewhere. If it would have been me, I might lost all hope to live anymore.

He wears a helmet 98% of the time, which kinda makes me as the gamer to constantly wonder how he felt like since i cant see his expression. Its as if the designers design him to wear helmet so that the gamer's expression will be the same as Isaac's. More of Dead Space next time ~

Shop to release stress


The only thing he's better than me.....He eats tomatoes.


I tried to use kinesis to lift up the barrel to throw it so i could save ammo. Ok, i died after that =(

A trailer for the game, the famous Lullaby Trailer. Not for the faint hearted.