I'm Back.....

Updates on me


Haha..i'm back in cycling but having stamina problems, man gotta train up again. One thing I like bout cycling is like what Tirza said about the wind blowing up her face.When u reach speeds above 25km/h and the feeling of wind blowing against you is awesome(although wind makes u slow) and to me it is almost as though i'm flying.... However 1 drawback of that willl be the dust that enters my eyes, since i have yet to use my shades while cycling. Plan to join back the Putrajaya night ride to improve back my stamina, hope i would be able to make it hehehe.

Lately, i'm irritated by certain strangers while jogging around Tasik Sri Permaisuri. First, there was this incident where a car that were parked outside the park (the park is off-limits for cars), came crashing down the small slope and INTO the park area almost directly for me due to driver's mistake. A tree was between me and the car, so the car crashed into the tree and stopped. A good Samaritan rushed up to the driver side, and off the engine. What happens next, irritates me....few uncles go near the car just to look at the car's transmission whether it is Auto or Manual and then shouted out loud to his frens bragging that he was right that the car crashed down because the driver accidently pushed the gear to D with no empathy or whatsoever towards the driver. Even if we're not able to offer help, dont need to brag that your assumption of how it happened was correct, yeah i'm disgusted. But 1 funny thing happen though hehehe when the car was coming towards me, 1 uncle beside me JUMPED sideways in a very 'kua cheong' way hahaha. I looked at him n swttt.....No pictures though, since i dun carry my hp running and i find it very disrespectful if i take the picture of someone else's misery.

2nd incident was at Permaisuri as well, theres this 'elite' runner uncle (i think he's those veteran in running la with the clothes he's wearing which belongs to a running club) who accidently got knock by a little boy. He then stop and stand there staring at the boy furiously and the boy got so scared! I felt like scolding the uncle 'Uncle u so old d, takkan cannot forgive such a little child, if you dont like to run with so many ppl around you, then dont come to permaisuri and run against the general direction that everybody is running'. Hahahaha there...i let it all out.....


I will post about YouthAflame's Paintball outing when i got the pictures from our photographers eddie and wai kuan. (below is just a random pic from the net...we're not as gaya as them....WE"RE MORE GAYA!!!)

2 Responses Subscribe to comments

  1. gravatar
    tezuka

    I like standing up on the bike haha! Eases the butt lol...and roll along...
    But the best part is going with friends, and having fun with them!
    Anyway, I'm looking forward to the paintball post! Haha!

    March 2, 2008 at 9:11 PM

  2. gravatar
    Jon

    Make sure u dun fall while standing...hahaha i bet u got butt sores after the ride right??hahahaha

    March 2, 2008 at 11:18 PM