....Buttsore....

Last Thursday, marked my official comeback to cycling by joining PCC for the Putrajaya Recovery Night Ride. This time, i have more to look forward to since 2 buddies from BBS is coming too, clarence and abang bahri haha nice meeting them. As always, seeing other ppl's cunted bike always make me drool hehehe with brands like Pinarello, Specialized, Scoot, Trek and many more.

Its just a short 30km around the vicinity of Putrajaya where u could see the beautiful architectures of the mosque, government buildings, the PICC area and also 1 of the bridge. Although its short, for a new cyclist like me, i couldn't keep up with the lead group after the 1st checkpoint at 10km. Since i got dropped from the lead group, there was this girl passed me by and i pedal the best i could to draft behind her to reduce the wind drag but moments later i couldn't keep up lol

After a long slight climb, reached the 2nd checkpoint at 20+ km. While waiting for the others, i accidently knock 2 other bikes down. MY HEART STOPPED BEATING!!! i knocked down a pinarello belongs to an uncle and the Trek belongs to the girl. $$$$ crossed my mind....fortunately nothing happens =). Then we head off few more km to reach our cars.

Upcoming KOM (King of mountain i think) Genting Sempah organized by Way2Ride, a 15 km climb to the MCD i think starting from Hospital Orang Asli. I don't think I'm fit enough to compete but might just join for fun for the experience and to hype up cycling in Msia. Participants will receive 10% Polar products/watches voucher, tempting ler. Should I should I?
KOM Genting Sempah 2008

2 Responses Subscribe to comments

  1. gravatar
    tezuka

    You knocked into two other bikes? Oooo...scary...
    I nearly did during night cycling...but didn't lol. I just rode into kerbs and bushes...and nearly hit a pole haha....
    Lucky the other cyclists are *ahem ahem* experienced hahaa!!! :P

    March 12, 2008 at 2:40 AM

  2. gravatar
    Jon

    no...i'm not so blur like u haha....i knocked when i'm trying to make my bike lean against something beside the road.

    March 12, 2008 at 10:43 PM