New balance 767

Went to Sunway Pyramid with family. Bought a new pair of shoes after bout 2 years of wearing the same shoe hahaha, the other shoes i wear for sports were some old sports shoe i curi from my mum hee hee.

Introducing the New Balance 767! A stability running shoe with some cushion features thrown in. Should be a good shoe la, will test it out when i'm free, by curi curi run around my neighbourhood kee kee kee. I know some of u sure say Jon kaya all these..but kesian me la, i really only had 1 'real' shoe that fully belonged to me for 2 years. I deserve 1 now right???right??

While queuing up to pay, i saw 1 bunch of el-cheapo eyewear with polarised technology and claimed to block UV up to 99.99% (yeah right) so just throw it along with the shoes haha since its quite cheap compared to those branded ones which costs RM300-RM600+. But it looks abit cacat on me, I might just give my mum la

A series of pictures where we moved only 10 metres after 5-10 mins. We were stuck in the carpark for almost 30-40 minutes. I think its because those HK stars leaving Sunway convention centre after the Astro Drama Awards thingy......haih...wasted petrol n time.


My mum n sis took a pic...
My sis is single but NOT AVAILABLE....gotta go through me first
My mum is DEFINITELY NOT AVAILABLE!!!!!!

2 Responses Subscribe to comments

  1. gravatar
    beddi

    looks like ladies' shoes. orange colour. haha

    January 27, 2008 at 12:45 PM

  2. gravatar
    Jon

    nahh...its only for hip ppl like me...~

    January 27, 2008 at 6:20 PM